Francisco González, M.D.
Expert in minimally invasive, Weight Loss Surgery One of the first surgeons certified by INAMED. Dr. González has performed surgery for weight Loss for over 15 years, more than 2,500 Lap Band procedures with great success. He is one of the most experienced surgeons in this specialist
Ignacio Bolaños, M.D.
Urology specialist graduate from the Hospital de Especialidades Centro Medico Siglo XXI, certified by the National Board of Urology since 1991. Faculty member of the School of Medicine in the Baja California State University. Active member of the American Urological Association Certified in Erectile Dysfunction Surgery with penile prosthesis by the American Medical Systems.
Founder and Coordinator of the "Urology Surgical Meetings" in support of the natives communities in Mexico since 2000.
Miguel Á. Sauceda, M.D.
Dr. Miguel Angel Sauceda is a well trained and certified surgeon in the highest standards of ethics and professional responsibility, which offers patients the best quality in care.
Specialist in General Surgery from the Centro Medico Nacional of the Mexican Institute of Social Health in Torreon, Coahuila. He does his Cosmetic Surgery training in Clinica de Cirugia Cosmetica for 3 years in Tijuana, Baja California. Nowadays he is undergoing his Master in Aesthetic Surgery in the Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina. Investigation Professor of the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California.
With more than 15 years of experience and hundreds of surgeries, Dr. Sauceda has become one of the greatest surgeons in the field.
Pedro Leonel Puebla, M.D.
Excelente cirujano con 25 años de experiencia.
• Cirujano Plástico en Celia Sánchez Hospital, Cuba 1988-1991
• Cirujano Plástico y Reconstructivo en Calixto García Hospital, Cuba 1991-1996
• Jefe de Cirujanos en Hospital del Niño, Ecuador 1996-1999
• Cirujano Plástico en Clínica Privada La Consuelo en España 2000-2004
• Director de Medi-Spa en Miami 2002-2009
• Cédula profesional de Médico Cirujano: 7492027
• Cédula Profesional de Cirugía Plástica y Reconstructiva: 8025759
Asociaciones a las cuales pertenece:
• Asociación de cirujanos plásticos en Estados Unidos
• Miembro de la Sociedad de cirujanos plásticos en Salamanca, España
• Miembro de Cirugía Plástica en Havana, Cuba
• Miembro de Colegio Médico en Guayas, Ecuador
Gloria Jaimes Mondragon, MD.
Gloria Jaimes Mondragon, M.D. Certified Gynecologist who has dedicated her medical practice for more than 20 years to taking care of women’s health, providing quality and excellent attention. She effectively performs Pap tests, timely detection of cervical cancer and VPH. Successfully treats vaginal infections, urinary incontinence, vaginal reconstruction, menstrual disorders, uterine myomatosis, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, tubal recanalization, etc.
Certified by the Mexican Board of Gynecology and Obstetrics C.A. and member of the Society of Gynecologists of Tijuana.